That's adorable! Would you make one for me? I'd be honored. (I have an iPod touch, not sure if that makes a difference.) I love the color of the sweater you're making, too, and the purse is so cute! You are a craftswoman, friend.
ooh, me please! or a cell case? my iPod is a 80 gig classic.
you are making amazing stuff friend. i've been meaning to knit handy things like this for some time, but never got around to it. actually not knitting much at all these days.
That's adorable! Would you make one for me? I'd be honored. (I have an iPod touch, not sure if that makes a difference.) I love the color of the sweater you're making, too, and the purse is so cute! You are a craftswoman, friend.
ReplyDeleteCan you make a little pouch for my laptop mouse?
ReplyDeleteooh, me please! or a cell case? my iPod is a 80 gig classic.
ReplyDeleteyou are making amazing stuff friend. i've been meaning to knit handy things like this for some time, but never got around to it. actually not knitting much at all these days.
all of this is doable! alex, send me dimensions for your laptop mouse:)
ReplyDelete