Friday, June 5, 2009

Finished Sweater

So, it is my first sweater. Not so bad. Especially since the pattern was really hard to follow, and this definitely looks different from the picture in the book. I would make the sleeves much longer and the bodice wasn't as rectangular as I wanted it to be. But, it is comfy and kind of fun...and might make its home with someone smaller than I am. We shall see.

4 comments:

  1. LittleMary, it's gorgeous!!! You are so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool. you look lovely, m'dear! an adult sweater so soon after learning?! you ROCK! and love the june square too. appropriate that you should be pleased with the june square- for lots of reasons, i think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks beautiful on you - don't give it away! But is it just me darling or is one sleeve longer than the other...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed! I only know the really basic stuff, so I stick to simple prayer shawls and blankets. All the work you've done is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete