Yesterday I went to a museum that doesn't exist (can I get a refund on my guide book?). So, I found a sculpture garden that was ok--not picture worthy as the only thing I really noticed were the numerous couples making out on the grass. Feeling a little left out I went to a big metropolitan park and took the cable car up a mountain. This is from my ride up. It was kind of cloudy yesterday so the photos aren't the best, but use your imagination:
A view of the city from the top:
At the top was a really nice prayer garden, despite the "sacred music" that was being piped in through a palm tree:
And I leave you with a few of my favorite flowers:
And Moro at the end of a long day:
beautiful flowers!!
ReplyDeleterelax away my friend!
hope you find some gorgeous yarn!
Lovely and amazing... and Moro looks like a fun guy, too! Love you.
ReplyDelete