I am cheap. We also know this.
I found this post by my new favorite blogger and the other night spent hours unraveling a scarf. Of course it got all tangled and so that was what took me so long. And then I skeined it, washed it, balled it, and am ready to go!
Here is the reclaimed yarn.
Without flash:
With flash:
I am such a knitting beginner.... i've finally finished knitting a certain project for a certain girl, but I had to go to the shop where i purchased the yarn for help.
ReplyDeleteOne thing she told me: I was balling my yarn too tightly. She said i might stretch out the fibers and other bad things. I told her i only do one ball at a time, as I'm ready to use it but... I thought i'd pass along that bit of trivia.
This is LOVELY. Did someone make it for you or did you buy it?
Mags