Sunday, March 21, 2010

Emily's Debut

I made this in a day--but was unsure of to whom it was to go until it was finished. My New Friend Emily looks good in orange, I thought, and she confirmed that she loved orange. So, she got it. Super simple is the pattern and super fun to work up. And it makes so happy that she has it. Picture below.



I also made a light scarf out of sock yarn that can be worn in the south for MoreCows but haven't photographed it yet, and also almost finished mittens for Thomas--just in time for summer. And soon will post a picture of the next project I am going to work on, an afghan for Crosby, that will most likely take me a good amount of time.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! It's very nice!
    Let's see the scarf with sock yarn....please.

    ReplyDelete